Our Gourmet Restaurant “The Post Stop”
The attractive wines and culinary dishes of The Post Stop have further been enhanced in the course of the years. Next to the regional focus, slight accents of the Asian and Mediterranean kitchen have been added. The kitchen of The Post Stop is mentioned in many restaurant directories in a praising fashion, and is labeled as one of the first addresses found within the Free State of Thuringia.
- our goose liver mousse, parmesan soup, glacier apples – mountain cranberry doughnuts
- pot au feu from citrus grass and curry, lobster and St. Jacobs mussels, chorizzo – papaya – avocado
- sea buckthorn sorbet
- calf head tortellini and brook trout, sun dance salad – fine morchel vinaigrette
- mueritz-style roast saddle of lamb in bay leaf sauce, vegetable mosaics – roasted parmesan polenta
- french raw milk cheese from the service wagon
- oranges – almond crocant, white tonka bean mousse – ginger abayon, passion fruit sorbet
3 course menu 35 Euro
4 course menu 44 Euro
5 course menu 54 Euro
6 course menu 64 Euro
7 course menu 69 Euro
Tuesday – Saturday 5 p.m. to 12 p.m.
Sunday 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Rest times on Sunday evening and Monday